The Power to Protect
Vaccines give parents and health care providers the power to protect children from preventable childhood diseases as they grow into adults.
Visit the Power to Protect website for facts and resources for parents and health care providers.
Protect yourself and your family
Immunization is the safest and most effective public health tool available for preventing disease and death. Thanks to vaccinations, we have not seen or experienced many of the infectious diseases that gripped past generations such as polio, measles, rubella, diphtheria and tetanus.
Vaccinating our families according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommended immunization schedules not only protect our loved ones, but our entire community as well.
Immunizations are an excellent way to protect yourself and your family against many diseases. Age-appropriate immunization starts at birth with special emphasis through age two, and continues through adulthood.
The CDC recently launched a new video for parents that takes viewers on the journey of a childhood vaccine from development through safety monitoring after a vaccine is licensed and introduced in the population. The 5-minute video explains the 3 phases of clinical trials, vaccine manufacturing, and how a vaccine is added to the U.S. recommended immunization schedule.
Your health care provider can help you determine which immunizations you may need. If you do not have a health care provider, 211 Info can help you find a provider.
Expedite your visit
- Use this link to complete forms and upload previous vaccine records online -FL Immunization Screening Portal | Immunization Form (floridahealth.gov)
- Download, print and complete these forms (include attached forms)
- In order to help us expedite your visit, please print and complete these forms for each individual receiving services, and have them ready for your appointment.
- Please bring your picture ID and all previous immunization records for each individual needing services to your appointment. Prior vaccination records must be available prior to or at visit time.
- Call 407-665-3700 to schedule your appointment!
Primary Cost List for Immunizations
- Immunization Forms/History - $24 for first time form
- Replacement Form DH680 DH681 - $10 per form
- College Forms - $10 per form
- Transcription of Forms into State Immunization Registry - $24 per client
National Immunization Awareness Month
We support the efforts of the CDC and National Public Health Information Coalition with recognizing National Immunization Awareness Month which is held every year in August.