Sanford, Fla - In recognition of Mobility Week from October 25th through November 1st, the Florida Department of Health in Seminole County (DOH-Seminole) is promoting safety, multimodal transportation and staying active by hosting two events in partnership with Florida Department of Transportation, American Association of Retired Persons, ReThink Your Commute and PedBike Resource Center.
- New Administrator Selected for Charlotte County
- Safe Sleep for Florida Infants
- AHCA and FDOH Recognize 19 Hospitals in Florida for Achieving the Healthy People 2020 Low-risk, Primary C-section Goal
- National Latino AIDS Awareness Day
- DOH-Seminole - Rabies Alert Issued for Seminole County
- DOH-Seminole Promotes Early Detection and Treatment to Fight Breast Cancer
- Health Officials in Seminole County Advise of Possible Wastewater Contamination in the Sweetwater Creek Area
- DOH-SEMINOLE - COMBATE LA GRIPE: COLOCATE LA VACUNA CONTRA LA GRIPE
Parents, safety gear doesn’t work if you don’t click it.
Every day in the U.S., children end up in emergency rooms for injuries that could have been prevented if safety gear had been used—according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the yearly average for all childhood unintentional injuries is 9.2 million.Full Story on FloridaHealth.gov
Hepatitis A Virus is a vaccine-preventable form of infectious hepatitis.
1. Hepatitis A is contagious and can harm your liver.
2. Prevent the spread of hepatitis A. Talk to your health care provider about getting vaccinated.
3. The hepatitis A vaccine is safe and effective.
The Hepatitis A information line is available to the public to answer questions regarding Hepatitis A activity in Florida. The information line is available Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm EST during normal business hours. The toll free number is 1-844-CALL-DOH (844-225-5364)
You may email your questions to: HepA@flhealth.govLearn More about Hepatitis A
Main Office-Florida Department of Health in Seminole County Sanford
November 14, 2019
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals