This holiday season, don't let the spirit of giving lull you into giving burglars, muggers and pickpockets a better chance to do their dirty work. Crooks love the holidays as much as everyone else, especially because it's an opportune time for crime.
The Florida Department of Health in Seminole County (DOH-Seminole) in collaboration with Premier Martial Arts will host a Women’s Self-Defense Class. The free event will take place on Friday, December 11, 2015 from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. in DOH-Seminole’s Auditorium, 400 West Airport Boulevard, Sanford, Florida. Lunch will be provided. To register, contact Brittney Frazier at 407-665-3212 or Brittney.Frazier@flhealth.gov.
- Department Helping Parents of Children with Unique Abilities Connect to Resources
- The Florida Department Of Health Appoints Heather Huffman As Health Officer In Clay County
- Wishing You A Healthy Thanksgiving
- Governor Scott’s Florida First Budget Will Make Florida First In Keeping Families And Visitors Healthy
- Department Announces Low-THC Cannabis Dispensing Organizations
- Department Encourages Proper Food Safety This Holiday Season
Free Tools to Quit: Tobacco Cessation Class
Florida Department of Health in Seminole County
December 02, 2015
At this year’s recent National Association of County and City Health Officials (NACCHO) Annual held in Kansas City, MO., DOH-Seminole’s School Health program was awarded a NACCHO Model Practice award. This program honors and recognizes outstanding local health practices from across the nation and shares and promotes these practices among local health departments (LHDs). Model and promising practices cut across all areas of local public health, including, but not limited to, community health, environmental health, emergency preparedness, infrastructure, governmental public health, and chronic disease.Read the Press Release
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals