Please note our clinic only provides school physicals required for school entry. For sports physicals please check with local providers, urgent care facility or federally qualified health center such as True Health. Visit School Entry Health Examination for more information.
Medicaid and the Children’s Health Insurance Program offer free or low-cost health coverage for kids and teens. Enrollment is open year round. To learn more, visit the below resources:
School Health Advisory Committee
The School Health Program works closely with the Seminole County School District and community partners through the School Health Advisory Committee (SHAC) to support and promote the health of our students.
SHAC Meeting Dates *Meetings are held from 2 - 3:30 p.m. virtually and/or at the Florida Department of Health in Seminole County. Meeting dates/times may be subject to change.
- School Year 2023 Meetings & Minutes
- School Year 2022 Meetings & Minutes
- School Year 2021 Meetings & Minutes
- School Year 2020 Meetings & Minutes
- School Year 2019 Meetings & Minutes
- School Year 2018 Meetings & Minutes
- School Year 2017 Meetings & Minutes
2023 Meetings & Minutes
February 16, 2023
April 20, 2023
Resources for Parents
- Seminole County Public Schools
- The Power to Protect
Resources for Medical Providers
Florida Shots Registry